How to get lollipop

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Think I looked at the pure edition Moto yesterday on the internet. It didn't use a SD card. And the camera wasn't as high on pilix count.

Dropbox took care of most if not all of my issues with not having an SD card... most smartphones are getting away from having SD card slots. As far as the more pixels on a smartphone camera, buy a camera, after all these are just smartphones with the ability to take quick photo's... besides what do you really need with more pixels?

Now getting back to the original issue from the OP... AT&T is very slow on releasing their Lollipop update apparently. No work on when they are going to do that yet.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
AT&T is very slow on releasing their Lollipop update apparently. No work on when they are going to do that yet.

Slow is an understatement. AT&T has been positively glacial with Lollipop compared to their release of KitKat. It has truly reinforced my resolve to get the Pure Edition rather than the AT&T version the next time around.

Last edited:

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Dropbox took care of most if not all of my issues with not having an SD card... most smartphones are getting away from having SD card slots. As far as the more pixels on a smartphone camera, buy a camera, after all these are just smartphones with the ability to take quick photo's... besides what do you really need with more pixels?

Now getting back to the original issue from the OP... AT&T is very slow on releasing their Lollipop update apparently. No work on when they are going to do that yet.

I have always got my Phone with me, Takes good pictures.
I always leave my camera at home.
A camera in the future to me will be a thing of the past.
Everybody will use the camera on their phones.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have always got my Phone with me, Takes good pictures.
I always leave my camera at home.
A camera in the future to me will be a thing of the past.
Everybody will use the camera on their phones.

If a camera is that important to you then you should find the best camera on a smartphone there is at the time... and then 6 months later their will be a better camera on a smartphone. May not be the best smartphone, but you know you now have the best camera.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Samsung seems to have the best camera.
Really like it. The problem I think is not the phone. Its the carrier.
But I do not want to spend the money to go to Verizon.
Had many, many problems over the years with their billing.
And being charged for things that I should not been charged for.