How to get my candy crush game transferred to a new tablet?

A

AC Question

I was on level 169 of candy crush on my kobo arc tablet and I just got a new Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet. Can I get my game back on my new tablet?

NectosGames

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't remember if Candy Crush saves the progress on Facebook or Google Play(or both), but if you do save your game in the cloud, then all you need is to install your game on the new device and log-in the game and use your previous Candy Crush profile. Should continue where you were on the other phone.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yep... Candy crush can cloud sync via Facebook... All the games from them can.

There's no excuse for a game to not cloud sync... Between Facebook, Google+ and Google Play Games... No reason.

Tara Vann

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't remember if Candy Crush saves the progress on Facebook or Google Play(or both), but if you do save your game in the cloud, then all you need is to install your game on the new device and log-in the game and use your previous Candy Crush profile. Should continue where you were on the other phone.

Hi there. What exactly do you mean when you talk about the cloud? My Candy Crush is synced with my FB and I just downloaded Candy Crush on my new tablet. I just connected the game to my FB about but it is still starting me at the beginning instead of transferring my progress over.

Sadiesue689

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
I have a computer and also a Samsung Tablet they were both synchronised on Candy Crush but now the Computer does not kleep up with the tablet. I am on 872 on the computer and 892 on the tablet . How can I bring the computer up to date please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsenpower