how to increase lifespan of worn out battery?

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys,
SOT was just around 5h 30 min so I suppose battery is pretty badly worn out.
Probably the phone has been used around 1.5 y and I see date of manfufacture 09/2019.
So I switched to dark mode,enabled power saving,disabled all gestures,switched to fullHD+ res and for sake of battery I'm nor charging with super fast option.
I think I won't even charge at max capacity because accubattery tells me the wear out has smallest value when I charge it at 85 %,so I suppose I will charge it to 85 %.
I will discharge battery at 15 %,never less.
I'm charging with airplane mode ON,because I'm not busy person to need phone while charging.
I can also charge the battery when the phone is OFF and I suppose that is good for battery too.
So dear friends what else I can disable in Android 11 and try to increase it's lifespan?
These are all things which came to my mind from experience.
Phoneinfo is reporting under USAGE HISTORY when I tap on it few times health of only 41 %,but don't think it's accurate.
With other software DevCheck and AccuBattery can't get battery wear level,discharge cycles info.
Now I charged it for first time after buying phone to 80 % (suggested by Accubattery) and this is what I got,dunno if it's accurate or not,but I don't believe that health is 96 %,I wish it is.
Screenshot_20210513-085745_AccuBattery.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I think you covered lot if things to preserve your battery , it still looks healthy , when i had my Note 10+ i was getting about 12 sot with day battery unlocked with Tmobile , you might not see that depending on your use and carrier but i think yours is pretty respective

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
according to PhoneInfo not.
reporting health of 40.8 %.
So which app to trust?
I googled and never saw anyone having SOT more then 8 h.
Do you maybe have 8000mAh battery? :D

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
according to PhoneInfo not.
reporting health of 40.8 %.
So which app to trust?
I googled and never saw anyone having SOT more then 8 h.
Do you maybe have 8000mAh battery? :D
I trust Accubattery over that.

Oh belive me i have the stats somewhere in my google drive or Note 10+ forums

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I wish I could get charge counter number or discharge cycles,so I know in what condition is the battery.
Accubattery is reporting 97 % health but I doubt it,phone is probably over a year old,so no way it has such good health...
I wish it is like that.