How to install Viber on android tablet without tranferring contacts?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm having trouble installing Viber on my mother's android tablet. I already have viber on my own phone and don't want to transfer the contacts and phone number to her app. It used to be working fine then I had to factory reset her tablet and now I have no idea how to install it. I have tried using my phone number to verify but it just disconnects me from my phone. Another option is to use our home phone to activate her viber but I have no idea how to do it. Any help please?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm having trouble installing Viber on my mother's android tablet. I already have viber on my own phone and don't want to transfer the contacts and phone number to her app. It used to be working fine then I had to factory reset her tablet and now I have no idea how to install it. I have tried using my phone number to verify but it just disconnects me from my phone. Another option is to use our home phone to activate her viber but I have no idea how to do it. Any help please?
Hi, if you can register a account here , so me or other members be happy to assist you.

I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000