How to leave app review/comments in Android Market from Xoom?

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to leave app review or comments in the Android Market from a Xoom? I've done this on my Android phone. I'm not sure what I'm missing here. I see only options to read reviews. Its important because some tablet version apps only appear on the Xoom's market.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

WillC

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If you go to market.android.com you can leave reviews via your Xoom. Log into the market using the My Market Account link at the bottom of the page. Search for the app you want to review. Click on the User Reviews tab, then on Write A Review.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
In another thread I posted that there wasn't a way to rate someone else's comments or mark them as spam in the Market, and someone else posted thathe had contacted Google about the same issue. His response from Google was that we should be going to the web Market if we want to do that.

I've seen my share of issues in the Honeycomb Market, including the inability of the Market app to remeber your position in a results list, so I've been using the Contact Us option on the Market app menu and suggest others do the same...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolwilliamson