How to make my phone wake up when i get a text?

SilverNyx

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
Note 20 ultra phone used to wake up when i got a text message, now it no longer does that (phone updated last night). How do i make it happen again?

By wake up i mean the whole screen lit up, not just the edge lighting.

SilverNyx

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
Ok, made an acct! My lock screen is just blank. It would light up whenever i got a text. I got an update last night, and now it wont do it. As far as i can tell, none of my settings have changed.

SilverNyx

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
Yeah, just messages. Im using the stock messaging app.

It was working fine until my phone updated, so I'm afraid that it may have removed that feature or something?

SilverNyx

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
I finally know how to explain exactly what I want it to do lol.

I want the lock screen to light up when I get a text message, but I don't want the icons on there, and I want it to only light up with text messages. This is how it was working before the update. Also, when I shake my phone it doesn't vibrate when I have an unread text message.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I finally know how to explain exactly what I want it to do lol.

I want the lock screen to light up when I get a text message, but I don't want the icons on there, and I want it to only light up with text messages. This is how it was working before the update. Also, when I shake my phone it doesn't vibrate when I have an unread text message.
Can I show me a screenshot of your lock screen setup in settings?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007