How to make Samsung Galaxy Camera take photos like iphone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey Guys,
I am a longtime user of Samsung Galaxy mobiles... but one thing I really do miss about the Iphones is that whenever I use the Iphone camera to take selfies or photos of myself... I just look so much more photogenic on an iphone camera
(I think this is mainly just because the samsung camera is so much higher quality so it shows all the flaws... whereas the iphone's camera is either lower quality or uses some type of default filter)
*Does anybody know of a way to make samsung phones take photos like an iphone or how to set a filter so it takes them similar to iphones camera??
Thanks for any help

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It has beauty mode.
Hey Guys,
I am a longtime user of Samsung Galaxy mobiles... but one thing I really do miss about the Iphones is that whenever I use the Iphone camera to take selfies or photos of myself... I just look so much more photogenic on an iphone camera
(I think this is mainly just because the samsung camera is so much higher quality so it shows all the flaws... whereas the iphone's camera is either lower quality or uses some type of default filter)
*Does anybody know of a way to make samsung phones take photos like an iphone or how to set a filter so it takes them similar to iphones camera??
Thanks for any help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87