How to ONLY use phone's number for both phone and Gear S?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
You read it wrong. The manual is about watch. So the options you mentioned are on the watch, not on the Note 4 you have.

My phone is always at home on wifi only (no SIM card in it). So I'm always connected to it remotely when I'm out. As long as I turn off the wifi on the watch, I have no problem connect remotely. You don't have to bring your phone with you. In my case, the phone battery will die within 1 hour.
BTW, the mobile option is not disabled. What AT&T removed from the watch is the capability to choose 3G or 2G signal.

Why not leave your phone on the charger so the battery won't die?

Posted via Android Central App

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
That's what I did. It can't last for an hour even with a new fully charged battery. The phone's battery circuit is busted a year into the ownership. Samsung quality. It's now permanently attached to the charger.

Warren Close

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
The *228 was the trick to get my Gear S to reset the phone number to the device.

My issue started when I bought a new phone and started pairing it. The Gear S automatically did a factory reset and once rebooted the Gear S number was gone. The manual says NOTHING about retrieving your Gear S number. Again thanks :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick