How to remove lead 0 in (not 24 hr) time fornat

MaidUp13

Banned
May 15, 2021
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

I've been having odd issues ever since Feb's Google update. I've reported it. I've made a few app changes, which has helped, however not completely rectified the issues. I changed my messaging app which did greatly improve my talk to text functionality. Before it was cutting off when another function would be instigated. Very frustrating to wait for new function to finish then look too see where it cut you off and resume. 😡 Since app change now it just experiences a lag in connection and doesn't catch my first word or two. However now my time format had a lead 0 and I'm not in 24 hr format. I can't stand this lead 0. I've tried everything from a different clock app and changing all possible setting. I'm at a loss

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're talking about the timestamps in the Note20's messaging app? You mentioned changing your messaging app -- do you mean this was happening in the stock Samsung Messages app, or in some 3rd party messaging app?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You're talking about the timestamps in the Note20's messaging app? You mentioned changing your messaging app -- do you mean this was happening in the stock Samsung Messages app, or in some 3rd party messaging app?
Maybe move this to Note 20 forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38