How to Root EVO 4g LTE

cdcellular

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Is there any information on this yet? On my original EVO I used a program called unrevoked that was super easy. I'm not looking to flash new Rom etc, just want root access asap.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ah yes, there is so much i will miss about my Rooted Evo 4g but we'll get it soon enough people. --fingers crossed--

Sent via jedi mind trick thru my new Htc Evo 4g lte

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes. And to get rid of any bloat ware that might come that we don't know of....also to perhaps be able to switch the preview screens button to do Search button on OG Evo.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I think the e4glte only has two bloat apps. Tethering is nice though I rarely use it. For me custom roms are mandatory though. The little tweaks can really make a difference especially if multi tasking is still an issue.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes it voids your warranty. Yes it is legal.

Thru Htc you can root your phone but you do not achieve S-off (which is what you want)

Every month or so i install a new rom. Its like getting a new phone. Not to mention the added speed you can get from a good asop rom. Then you can add different apps and what not that you were not able to use before like lcd density, titanium backup, rom manager just to name a few.

Basically it allows you to do whatever you want with Your device :)

Rooting is awesome :D