How's the battery life on the Moto X Pure Edition?

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been getting worse and worse and I dont do anything at all like game or watch videos. I do a lot of emails mainly since this is also my work phone. I do read news and some forums as well during downtime and the only game ever played if one is played is when I let my kids play Crossy Road to kill time. That is the only game on my phone.

I've had mine several months now and the battery is lucky to make it from 6:00AM until the evening. I gave up trying to not use the Turbocharger or QC charger in my car to try and save the battery. Now if I am around a charger it gets plugged in just in case I need the phone later in the day. Every night it is charged using an older non quick charger.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I use my phone pretty "normally", and I think the battery life is quite good. Especially when compared to the LG V10, which has a battery of the same size. For the most part, if I leave it on standby for an extended period, I don't expect for it to lose much power. It's OK with an extended period of YouTube watching and browsing (what I usually do with the phone).

wwjd777

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed that my battery life has started to drain very quickly during the day over the past week.
I usually have about 40% on the way home after listening to music and youtube all day at work with bluetooth headphones. Lately I cant get my battery to increase while plugged into the usb slot on my computer. I know the usb slot is a slower charge, but I'm losing power when plugged in. I'd say on average I'm losing 20% battery life per hour.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that my battery life has started to drain very quickly during the day over the past week.
I usually have about 40% on the way home after listening to music and youtube all day at work with bluetooth headphones. Lately I cant get my battery to increase while plugged into the usb slot on my computer. I know the usb slot is a slower charge, but I'm losing power when plugged in. I'd say on average I'm losing 20% battery life per hour.
Sounds like a misbehaved app... Have you looked at the battery stats to see what is using the battery?