How's the update?

Lisa W

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Updated today, and am still losing data connection. Don't have 4G anywhere near where I live, but 3G should be stable. Never has been and still isn't.

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Still having the BSOD and this morning I had no data. Frustrating when I use this phone for business and I have to pull the battery every day. Yesterday it must have had BSOD for an hour before I realized it. Missed 3 calls 2 emails and a text message. This is after the update.

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have owned this phone for a couple months now. I have never had is BSOD. I rooted it and debloated. Setup the Perma-Root just fine, and did the latest update that just came out. I had the connection issue once when I was on vacation in Mesquite, NV but that was it. With the new update I notice it to just be faster (better?) at switch from my wifi to 4g/3g as I leave places, and the issue it used to have updating apps saying it was out of space and stuff. That is gone. Seems a the battery life is a little better too, but I have never ever had to pull the battery unless its something I was messing with and expected it. This phone has been a champ for everyday use just like its older brother the Droid-X was for me. I like Moto hardware, and with a little tweaking of the software, or a custom ROM this is one of the best phones out there IMO. We get ICS officially and you know we will have a bunch of kick ass ICS ROMs coming. It is a good time to own this phone.

-cm-

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nictu