How's your Note 7 Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
You said the phones have reception issues. If that was true the numbers would vary side by side no matter how far from a tower they are. So what your post says is the phones dont have an issue, T Mobile has an issue. 2 phones, same tower, same reading means very clearly it isnt a phone problem at all. But hey keep blaming the phone for your discontent.

As for the "travel" portion... dont assume your the only one who does so.
This is true. There's a difference between brands of phones having different reception issues and where you are actually located.

I have the same crappy reception I've had when I had my iPhone 6+ and now this phone. BOTH give me 1 bar sometimes two.

Hip_hop_anonymous

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Overall disappointed.

Pros: build quality and size. S-pen. Mostly the AMOLED screen. It's beautiful.

Cons: battery life, lag\slow\stutters, won't play music via USB in car, my brother can unlock my phone with iris scanner. Exploding battery😅

I'm mostly an IOS user. Pros and cons on both IOS and Android. Scrolling through web pages or Facebook has been very annoying with the note 7. The screen is all jumpy while scrolling. I've tried shutting down unwanted background apps installed by manufacturer, AT&T, and other bloatware. Tried turning off animations. This helped a little, but still lags. Shouldn't have to do these things anyways with a new phone. I could see months down the road after I have installed conflicting apps, but Samsung should make sure that the most basic things work at all times. With specs like this, it shouldn't have any problems. If only they knew how to manage software like Apple. I guess it makes it easier for Apple to manage when they lock it down like fort Knox.

Last edited:

bmcelvan

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Really...do you REALLY think they are overstating how bad the problems with this phone are??? Oh, today they are stopping production and scrapping the phone completely.

Don't be blinded by super fan love

UCantHndlTheTruth

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Really...do you REALLY think they are overstating how bad the problems with this phone are??? Oh, today they are stopping production and scrapping the phone completely.

Don't be blinded by super fan love

LOL. So true... Be careful they may ban you for saying something bad about this perfect mobile device. It really gives you some prospective when a company spends what they do on R and D and then scrap it completely. Speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe