HTC Desire or Motorola Milestone (Droid)?

BMBiehler

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
On Black Friday I have the opportunity to Upgrade, for free, from my Blackberry Tour to either the HTC Desire or the Motorola Milestone, which is the same thing as a Motorola DROID. This is my first Android so I just need to know which is better. Another option would be to Wait till the first of the year and pay some money and then have a choice of the Motorola Milestone 2 (DROID 2) or the Milestone X (DROID X). Any advice would be good.

jgodin03

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I prefere the Desire, better processor compared to the Milestone. But if you have a Berry you may prefere the Milestone for the keyboard.

CracknBerries

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I tried the milestone for I week. There were some things I really liked about it. But I like the Desire a lot better. And its very responsive. I came from a BB-8830 and the slide out key pad on the Milestone is not as user friendly as it my seem (IMHO)

Robert_27

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
HTC Desire is an outstanding mobile phone

HTC Desire offers an expansive display, a blazing-fast processor, and a great interface. On top of that, it has a lot of little design touches that make a big impact on me overall phone experience: like quick and easy access to any panel of your Home screen with the new seven-panel helicopter thumbnail view, or the polite ringer that lowers the ringer volume when you pick up the phone.Email, calendar appointments, and contacts, are right there on my phone - I can even look up any company contact in the global address book. The HTC Desire also has enhanced support for Exchange security features such as password protection and remote data wipe. Everything works flawlessly; UI, touchscreen, phone, media, applications/store, email etc. The Android OS is unbelievably fast and much more refined than I expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12