HTC Evo won't download pictures

Fisherking

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
People have sent photos to my Evo via text message. However I can't open them to view them, much less save them to my phone. Evo says "Message not downloaded, Unknown error." I use the stock app for messages.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I posted this same question a couple days ago.. so far nothing has worked I have deleted the message app and reinstalled it back, reset data , reboots & nothing has worked. Funny thing is the gallery will share pictures to twitter and facebook but not on the text messages. I can even download pictures from my email. Just can't figure out what the deal is. Kinds reminds me of when yahoo would push my emails, I just had to wait out until "something" fixed itself. Prepared to do the same again. BTW- I can't send or receive via text, not even to myself.

swrve

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
i had this same issue with my evo a couple months ago. all i ended up doing was moving all my apps to my sd card, and then my pics came through on text. i got an app called app 2 sd from the market. apparently there wasnt enough room on my phone to download pics through my text message app. hopefully this helps!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mahendra K