HTC one camera bug

Vivek Parmar

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends,
I am loving my new HTC one. The other day I noticed a bug in the camera, when I'm taking photos in dark, the flash don't work while using autofocus.
It makes all my photos out of focus.
Idk if it's issue only with my phone.
Need help friends.

Posted via Android Central App

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
Hello friends,
I am loving my new HTC one. The other day I noticed a bug in the camera, when I'm taking photos in dark, the flash don't work while using autofocus.
It makes all my photos out of focus.
Idk if it's issue only with my phone.
Need help friends.

Posted via Android Central App

Are you on Android 4.3 and did you flash custom kernel?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

dmack0706

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You didn't say that you tried to switch flash. In camera mode in upper right hand corner in portrait and upper left hand in landscaped is your flash icon touch it it goes in three setting 1. flash on 2.auto flash with a above lightning bolt 3. Flash off with a line thru lightning bolt.

Posted from the ONE!

dmack0706

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Also found lighting changes is best to combat by touching and holding screen to focus until it tells auto focus is locked.it takes great pictures. When moving camera to different area touch screen it will unlock auto focus and start process all over again. I think since it is great low light camera it tries to focus on it's own way to much. Locking focus gives great pictures.

Posted from the ONE!

Vivek Parmar

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, thank you everyone for ur comments. It's working excellent. Maybe previously something went wrong.
I tried taking a few more pics and they're amazing.

I only wished if it could capture by automatically adjusting the focus in daylight too. Touching the screen everytime to focus is kinda tiring.

Posted via Android Central App from my awesome HTC ONE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe