HTC one m8 att gpe ??

ADRHD JAVIER

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Can I convert att m8 to stock gpe ?? I want to try it cause I'm bored in sense .. Its not a bad ui .. I like It too . I just think that maybe if I convert to gpe .. I'll receive the android l immediately .. Thanks .

Posted via the Android Central App

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can. I did this last night and it is working. You will need to use the Sunshine s-off, which costs $25. I did it the hard way, but apparently the Sunsine app will root/unlock bootloader and do s-off. I did the first two by hand and tried the old firewater s-off since I was still 4.4.2, but it would not take. Sunshine, and then loaded the rooted 5.0.1 GPE RUU.

I am missing the Sense camera and Gallery though, and there is a GPE based rom that is working to get those working. I will probably go to that once they get it working.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you can. I did this last night and it is working. You will need to use the Sunshine s-off, which costs $25. I did it the hard way, but apparently the Sunsine app will root/unlock bootloader and do s-off. I did the first two by hand and tried the old firewater s-off since I was still 4.4.2, but it would not take. Sunshine, and then loaded the rooted 5.0.1 GPE RUU.

I am missing the Sense camera and Gallery though, and there is a GPE based rom that is working to get those working. I will probably go to that once they get it working.

You wont ever have the sense camera and gallery unless you are on a sense based rom

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
You wont ever have the sense camera and gallery unless you are on a sense based rom

Sounds like they are merging that into a GPE ROM here- [DEC 5][ROM][KERNEL] SkyDragon | GPE - Lolli… | HTC One (M8) | XDA Forums

The dev is still working on things like clicking the thumbnail in the camera leading to the gallery. and there are some issues with it not surviving a reboot (I am just following the thread until its reliable before I try it). Best of both if it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kooglmebtch08