HTC One (M8) Colors: which one do you prefer?

Which color HTC One (M8) do you prefer?

• Total voters

Ariozo

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Gunmetal Grey ofc. silver i have seen to much and gold I don't like..the grey like titanium looks sweet and not to many phones around in that colour.

Skickat fr?n min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Gunmetal Grey ofc. silver i have seen to much and gold I don't like..the grey like titanium looks sweet and not to many phones around in that colour.

Skickat fr?n min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk
+1
I got mine on lunch day, still blows me away every time I look at it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I was not a big fan of the Gun Metal Gray, so when I found out that Best Buy was the only place with the Gold on Sprint, I went there and got it.

I love the Gold on the phone. It is a much better Gold color than the Gold color on the iPhone.

Sent from my RCT6378W2

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I was between the gray and the silver colors, but since my last iPhone was gray (or space gray according to Apple :) ), I decided to go with the silver. I love it.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I've seen scratches appear easily on the gun metal gray M8's. That was the one I originally wanted, but i decided on glacier silver. I love the white borders around the phone, and the contrast between colors. The gold one reminds me of New Orleans Saints colors. If the gold one had white trim, I would have bought that one instead. (Colts fan here.)

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I've seen scratches appear easily on the gun metal gray M8's. That was the one I originally wanted, but i decided on glacier silver. I love the white borders around the phone, and the contrast between colors. The gold one reminds me of New Orleans Saints colors. If the gold one had white trim, I would have bought that one instead. (Colts fan here.)
I sure haven't. I saw a couple of scratch tests where it didn't scratch much at all when dropped to pavement and someone took numerous metal objects to one, and was unable to scratch it without exerting great pressure. Mine hasn't scratched at all after a couple drops and no case. Honestly, I doubt it will scratch any easier than a silver one as they are both clear coated and the scratch resistance will be as good as the clear coat.

Unrelated but interesting, the Gunmetal M8 at the store today was different looking than mine. It had a darker tone with a rosey hue to it. By comparison, mine is lighter with a cooler, more silvery tone. Very noticeable but I didn't have a preference for one or the other.

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was torn between Glacier Silver and Gunmetal Grey until I actually saw the Gunmetal Grey. The silver is spectacular but I choose gunmetal.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a silver og one and really wanted a black m8! I will probably go with the gunmetal on 5-1

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Same here. I had the silver m7 so this time I opted for gunmetal grey. I bought mine on launch day so that was the only option, but the silver just reminds me too much of my m7. I actually like the gunmetal better, I don't think I would have been as happy with the silver

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord