HTC One (M8) Hardware Specs

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
m8-hero-1a-forum.jpg

For those that can’t get enough of the tech specs, here’s the full listing of specifications on the new-for-2014 HTC One (M8):

• Dimensions: 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm
  • Weight: 160g
  • Colors: Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver, Amber Gold
  • Display: 5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p Corning? Gorilla? Glass 3
  • CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2.5GHz quad-core CPU in Asia/China (MSM8974AC), 2.3GHz quad-core CPU in US/EMEA (MSM8974AB)
  • Platform: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6, HTC BlinkFeed
  • SIM Card Type: nanoSIM
  • Memory: Total storage: 16GB/32GB, available capacity varies, Expansion card slot supports microSD memory card for up to 128GB additional storage (card not included)
  • RAM: 2GB DDR2
  • Camera: Duo camera
  • Primary camera: HTC UltraPixel camera , BSI sensor, pixel size 2.0 um, sensor size 1/3”, ƒ/2.0, 28mm lens. HTC ImageChip 2. 1080p Full HD video recording with HDR video
  • Secondary camera: capture depth information
  • Front camera: 5MP, ƒ/2.0, BSI sensor, wide angle lens with HDR capability, 1080p Full HD video recording, Gallery with UFocus, Dimension Plus, Seasons, Foregrounder, Image match
  • GPS: Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS, Digital compass
  • Sensors: Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
  • Connectivity: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, NFC (3), Bluetooth? 4.0 with aptX enabled, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz) DLNA? for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer, HTC Connect, Micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high- definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.), Support consumer infrared remote control
  • Sound Enhancement: HTC BoomSound Dual front-facing stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, HTC Sense Voice
  • Battery: Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery, Capacity: 2600 mAh, Talk time: Up to 20 hours for 3G, Standby time: Up to 496 hours for 3G, Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz DC output: 5 V and 1.5 A

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well earlier today Sprint telesales told me 249 with a 50 dollar rebate making it 199 for 32 gig and that is what there website said. Best Buy said 199 for 32 gig and I called Sprint back earlier and they said it never was 249 with 50 mail in rebate that it is 199 for 32 gig. So is there even a 16 gig? Best Buy said he didn't think so but I just got home from work and saw I had Sprint page still up and it did say 249 with 50 dollar mail in rebate then I refreshed it and it went to 199. I don't really want gray but the Sprint warehouse is in Louisville Kentucky so if I had ordered from Sprint today I would have it in a couple days. But I signed up for Best Buys phone freedom so I am going to wait it out cause I'll get the phone for 149 and they said my phone is worth 125 to buy back Sprints buy back is 85. I wanted silver again but I'll do gold I keep a case on it anyways they don't list the silver for Sprint. But I was tempted to just spend the extra 50 and get it from Sprint today but I don't really think I want the Gray or I may have.