htc one no longer on Google Play Store

Skyhook1

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I have had my htc one phone for several months now. Recently, I went to install an app from the Google Play Store using my desktop computer to "send" the app to the phone over wifi. I clicked "install", went the listing of my registered devices...I have 4...but only the htc one is actually activated with Verizon for phone and data services. The others I just use as media players, cameras, etc. Anyway, all devices BUT my htc one shows up in the listing of available devices! Why did Google Play delete my phone? I CAN access and install apps using the PHONE itself from the Google store! How do I get my phone back on the listing of devices via the web based Google Store on my desktop? Does Google limit the number of devices one can have on a single account? Thanks!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I know I've seen a place to view my devices on the Google Play site, and I know I have 3 devices listed. The only thing I can think of is Google Play does, when searching from the device, only show you apps that are compatible with that device. So, I'm wondering if that app is not compatible with your M7 and therefore did not show it in the list of devices that that particular app could be sent to? Have you tried any others or again?

Skyhook1

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for help. I am not sure what "M" model I have. It's a HTC6500LVW. Regarding compatibility, if it says "this app is compatible with all your devices", the htc one still does not show up. I have even went to apps I HAVE installed on htc one and phone still does not show up. I called Verizon tech line and of course they can't help. They told me to call Google direct. I have yet to do that. My phone is set to update apps and maintain sync. So, I don't know. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332