HTC ONE reliability... how is it in your opinion?

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
It's like a whole new era a new dawn like if a cruiseship has reached it's destination....... In simple words don't waste your time just buy this phone now go.....

Posted via Android Central App

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I bought it 3 months ago and I haven't experienced any issues with hardware, software, design or anything else. I'm very happy with it.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't have sprint insurance and sprint are prices who try to rob you once something g happens with a phone. I'm asking because if the phones breaks I'm up a creek.

The guy said his screen stopped responding and htc sent him a replacement and that's the one he's selling.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Got mine on release day 4-27 on T-Mobile. I love this phone. No issues at all. I take really good care of my phones.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

DoubleD

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my phone and broke my screen, so definitely not a hardware or software issue, so much as a user issue. Anyway, I sent it back to HTC to be fixed, as I didn't have insurance as well. While it took a little bit of time to get it back, it only cost $180, as compared to the typical deductibles the phone carriers charge (~$199). Phone is back and working great. No performance issues.

RicM211

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
This has honestly been my most reliable android phone. I hold alot of respect for the iPhone for it's reliability and this is the android phone that has come the closest (thats a good thing, I haven't gone back). I dropped it a month after I got it on concrete, bounced on back and then on to screen, 2 microscopic scratches. I'm sold.

Also, I'm sure it's been said before, check your credit card benefits, read the fine print, mine offers me insurance as long as I pay my phone bill x 2 months on that card, used it once they reimbursed all my costs except taxes.

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My only issue is sense, it's very peculiar in comparison to stock android and even touchwiz. Things you take for granted on both of the above OS, not available on sense? Choose wisely...

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't have sprint insurance and sprint are prices who try to rob you once something g happens with a phone. I'm asking because if the phones breaks I'm up a creek.

The guy said his screen stopped responding and htc sent him a replacement and that's the one he's selling.

I've beat the hell out of mine (not on purpose - just the hazards of my job) and it still performs flawlessly. Launch day One. No case.

As for Sprint and the insurance, you can substantially cut your monthly cost by getting just the Sprint part of the plan. The insurance costs a lot, but if you just have the Sprint protection you can still take the device into service center and they'll cover any repairs. If you lose it or drop it in the toilet, then you're on your own.

Posted via Android Central App

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
My only issue is sense, it's very peculiar in comparison to stock android and even touchwiz. Things you take for granted on both of the above OS, not available on sense? Choose wisely...

I don't ask much of a smartphone, just a bigger screen than the iPhone.

I like to keep a stock phone.

htconelover136

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Only problems i've had is getting two faulty units, but this third is amazing.
I can't tell about actual reliability because i use a screen protector and a momax icase pro.