HTC One S Camera

Colby66

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I use my camera a lot during the night and want to take high quality photos whilst im out. But when i take the picture, the result is blurred and the flash takes up most of the image itself. Are there settings which i can adjust to make it better during low light conditions or for night?

Regards,

Colby66

walterkurtz

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I use my camera a lot during the night and want to take high quality photos whilst im out. But when i take the picture, the result is blurred and the flash takes up most of the image itself. Are there settings which i can adjust to make it better during low light conditions or for night?

Regards,

Colby66

i have the ONE, not 'S', so i don't know if your settings are the same. i know my camera has a 'night' setting. i shot the below two pics with 'night' on and off (i think. it doesn't tell me what settings were used). i held my camera steady against a wall, in my hotel room, to prevent blur. under SETTINGS>IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS>ISO you could set the camera high like 1600. that may minimize your flash, but will likely add noise. hope this helps. again, i am using a ONE not a ONE S.

i should add: i wouldn't expect "high quality" photos, especially at night, with your phone. your best bet is a good point and shoot that fits in your pocket with a fast lens and high ISO. but i am a photographer and only use my phone for snaps i don't care enough about to put on film.

also. i did not mess with these particular pics. but i highly recommend PIXLR EXPRESS for making your photos better.

Attachments

• IMAG0307.jpg
    IMAG0307.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 6

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
make sure HDR is off. This will make the photos blurry unless you are very patient and dont move your hands for a good solid second

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faizsempoii