mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
If I had waited, I woulda gotten the one. But, 3 months is a long time. Gotta wait to see what next year brings!!

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I love the one but what does it have over the z1s?

Yea, all I see is our 3,000mAh battery, 20 megapixel camera, waterproof capabilities, etc. The duo camera feature on the One is a novelty, and the Z1s has a camera app that blurs the background too. It works quite well.

Posted via Android Central App

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I like the boom sound, screen and the ir blaster but none of these are killer features. I really like the build of the z1s not to mention water resistance. I could care less about having more megapixels in the z1s but I still consider it to be a better camera then the one..

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I also wonder about the battery life on the one. The battery life on the z1s is amazing.

TonyHove

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Yea, all I see is our 3,000mAh battery, 20 megapixel camera, waterproof capabilities, etc. The duo camera feature on the One is a novelty, and the Z1s has a camera app that blurs the background too. It works quite well.

Exactly what I was thinking. The HTC One M8 doesn't have that extra special thing that would make me switch at this stage...

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using the AC Forums App

mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Aluminum build would be awesome and the phone looks gorgeous. Z1s still has my heart though

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Aluminum build would be awesome and the phone looks gorgeous. Z1s still has my heart though

Maybe I'd be lusting after the design of the One if I had a Samsung or an LG, but I think the build quality of the Z1s is phenomenal; it just feels like a premium device.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I thought about it but the camera can't compete and if I get rid of the z1s it's gotta be for a less bezeled phone I can jump when ever I want but still can't find any reason to jump camera and size of the m8 s5 and the flap over the charge port and then all of the phones out with no sd card slot. Even though I've had problems with my z1s this has most of what I need in a device.