HTC U Ultra (Ocean Note)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to see what these devices are about, especially their plans for the ticker display. There's also three, so that would lead me to believe that there devices for aimed at different markets (low/mid/high or regions)? The flagship is still expected to be announced during MWC, so it's interesting to see what role these devices will play in their 2017 lineup.

Large Hadron

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
It probably has today's flagship specs, but not those of March-May, which is the timescale that the main HTC flagship (which is what we'd expect "HTC 11" to mean) is normally released - it's reasonable to guess that they'll be using the s835 then, but nothing announced this week will be. But if we use the past to guide the future it's unlikely that the late Spring flagship announcement will be a 6" display, so if it's a bigger phone you are after this is probably the one.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't get it. This Ultra Ocean Whatever looks like an LG/Samsung mashup to me. At least the Vive phone leaks had a novel looking approach to the antenna bands.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jagwap