Huawei....apple.....android?

Dhiraj Varma

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
I am a Mate 9 owner and have been a fan of Huawei since I bought my first p8 phone made by them. The mate 9 in my opinion is the beast in comparison to prissy Samsung and utilitarian iPhone..... I have noticed that since Emui 5 released integration and management is all controlled from one log in much like android and ios... They even have their own app store which I think is fantastic and a huawei club app where you can post share comment and message other users using your data plan (this makes me think it's similar to the Google play account services in combination with the Apple ios imessage service) and if people don't already know this they will come to realise that Huawei is the next big thing which seems to me will be dividing people into apple people or huawei sun Ray people..... I know which one I'll be pinning my bets on... What's your opinion?

jefbeard911

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used an Huawei phone but I've owned two of their Chinese competitors - Xiaomi, and they're fantastic!
I have a Redmi Note 2 & just bought a NOS Mi 4 which is more than fantastic. So I can relate to your Huawei love.

Xiaomi, like Huawei, have their own store and ecosystem. They also get updated very frequently and are a steal compared to an equivalently spec'd Samsung, LG, Sony, or iphone.

jefbeard911

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Sweet I never knew that xiaomi did that too... It Makes more sense than designing phones for someone else's os lol

Yeah, if Xiaomi ever makes it to the U. S they will do well. At least as well as Huawei as long as the typical U. S phone buyer can put aside their 'China is the enemy' or that the Chinese make crap products. After all, I phones are made by the Chinese.

Anyway, enjoy your Mate 9,. I hear it's a beast.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used an Huawei phone but I've owned two of their Chinese competitors - Xiaomi, and they're fantastic!
I have a Redmi Note 2 & just bought a NOS Mi 4 which is more than fantastic. So I can relate to your Huawei love.

Xiaomi, like Huawei, have their own store and ecosystem. They also get updated very frequently and are a steal compared to an equivalently spec'd Samsung, LG, Sony, or iphone.

My honor 8 got updated fairly quickly but my honor 5x got very few updates .

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23