HuaweiHealth app not counting steps anymore

1234md1234

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey, new here, have had my p9 for close to 6 months. So not that new to the phone and seem to have a handle on it, now running emui 5.

I use the step counter on the huaweihealth app, it was working fine (even after emui5 was installed) and one day (january 28th to be exact) the app will no longer count steps.

I downloaded another pedometer app. And it works fine, but I'd like to have this one working again as it has my history and I don't need to turn it on, it's integrated into the phone nicely.

Any ideas? I'm using the BlackBerry launcher of that has anything to do with anything, but like I said before, it was working fine with no issues before that day. I've tried powering off and restarting a couple of different times.

Let me know, thanks!

Mike

Simon Burgess

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
mines still working fine, you could try uninstalling it then download it again apk file, however i am still strugling to find a way in changing it from km to miles? and mine wont log in

1234md1234

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Also, it doesn't seem to be working even after the uninstall and reinstall of the version on your previous post... any other ideas or things to try?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlgulliver