Hulu Plus Not supported

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Pm me if you want a apt that workers will all phones it works on my EVO design and It's not supported

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

hypercubexl

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Hadn't tried to run it yet, just tried and saw that..kind of a pisser they even let you install it if that's the case. Yeah I am so going to enjoy organizing my queue.

Does Hulu Plus work on any 1280x720 devices yet? Or is it an ICS problem?

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if the apk that i have for it will work for the new EVO LTE yet I don't have it but I'm sure sence all the dev did was chance some simpler code to make it work with any android phone and it did say any even 4.0 but i won't know till i get Tue phone of course

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Hadn't tried to run it yet, just tried and saw that..kind of a pisser they even let you install it if that's the case. Yeah I am so going to enjoy organizing my queue.

Does Hulu Plus work on any 1280x720 devices yet? Or is it an ICS problem?

Hulu was working great on the Galaxy Nexus until Hulu blocked it.

Robbzilla

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hulu Plus still isn't on my Logitech Revue. I won't give them one thin dime until it is. And then, I'm not even sure I will at this point.

I'm an embargo of 1.

AimeBlockless

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hulu is very important that gives perfect creations that makes a good streaming for dealing a good application. I have my hulu and I really enjoy the be knowledge.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Hulu dose work on the phone on but on WiFi bc they say that sprint network is two slow you need at lest 1.5 to stream

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

jimmyg41

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Is it officially unsupported now? I made a thread about a month ago regarding it not working over the cell network but to this day it still works on Wifi which sucks since i don't have Wifi at work. I watch Netflix on my phone during my lunch and it works fine even with slow Sprint dl speeds.

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Mine won't even work on a strong 4G signal. I have the same issue with Netflix. Seems to only work on wifi nowadays. :(:(

jimmyg41

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine has actually been working a bit better lately off of Wifi. It seems like once it goes to the first commercial, it's 50/50 that it will work after that.