I can't find Chloë wallpaper :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwui

Feb 7, 2024
Visit site
Hey, I really like this wallpaper, It's 1280x1920 resolution, is that original one ? Because I've got now bigger phone (6.5"), and now this same wallpaper can't fit as nicely. So, is there original picture or is 1280x1920 original one (I have without watermark).

Can you DM, (or comment below), me these other portraits of her ? I mean the ones with black background. I finally found portraits are from brain on fire film , but I'm just looking for these (for wallpaper) in original resolution:

1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

The actor Chloë Grace Moretz for clarification.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I really like this wallpaper, It's 1280x1920 resolution, is that original one ? Because I've got now bigger phone (6.5"), and now this same wallpaper can't fit as nicely. So, is there original picture or is 1280x1920 original one (I have without watermark).

Can you DM, (or comment below), me these other portraits of her ? I mean the ones with black background. I finally found portraits are from brain on fire film , but I'm just looking for these (for wallpaper) in original resolution:

1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

The actor Chloë Grace Moretz for clarification.
Even if someone does have the wallpaper, it can't be shared here. It would need to be licensed from Getty and Getty often scans websites and then charges them for any unlicensed content, so as much as I hope you find the what you're looking for it can't be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.