I feel like I've outgrown Android Central

EnthalpiousKitten

Feb 24, 2021
Visit site
Thats why here at AC you wont run into mean or rude people , we give a good user experience.
Yeah that's part of the reason I hang on here every now and then, even if not in the capacity I used to in the past. The internet is unfortunately full of some really terrible people that have hurt and slandered me for no reason or over misunderstandings, or have just been bad in other ways. I can always count AC has nice people and the staff and some of the other prominent members here feel like family.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah that's part of the reason I hang on here every now and then, even if not in the capacity I used to in the past. The internet is unfortunately full of some really terrible people that have hurt and slandered me for no reason or over misunderstandings, or have just been bad in other ways. I can always count AC has nice people and the staff and some of the other prominent members here feel like family.
Definitely

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how many times I've commented or posted something on Reddit only to go back and delete it because of the rude and mean comments from people. Diy and home improvement subs are probably the worst communities on Reddit for this. It's generally good for asking questions but if you have a certain plan already in motion and it's not done the way professionals would do it, you'd better be prepared for some negative opinions and criticism.

Everyone here is so helpful and supportive.

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Thats why here at AC you wont run into mean or rude people , we give a good user experience.
And this is exactly the reason, I always choose AC or DF as my "go to" for Android. And when I was rooting & romming, the experts here could either give need the info I needed or direct me to the exact place I needed to go on XDA. I could then get the info I needed without having to comment on XDA (or receive backlash).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool