I got my Moto X Pure Edition! (First Impressions and User Reviews)

amosrock

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'll have to give this a try later. I wonder if there's a difference between the heads of an aux cable and headphone cable that the phone recognizes.

So I tested it again today and found that I am wrong sort of. It does come through the car speakers as long as I tap the speakerphone button. My iPhone did it even when it wasn't on speaker.

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
You don't have to apologize, I don't care what device you use. I'm happy with my Note 5, you're happy with your X. For the things important to me, camera, screen, battery life, the note 5 is better in each category.

When Samsung puts out a product this beautiful, I don't need or want to customize it. I love the glass back and the sapphire black looks great. To me, the customization is a little gimmicky. Almost all phones offer at least a black and white choice these days. All you're really doing is picking the back you like and a small accent color. Eh. A bunch of people will then throw a case on to cover it up, so what's really the point? Again, my preference. Obviously people think it's a cute idea, just not something that appeals to me.

If your happy with your note then why are you in the course forums?? I'm happy with my dual front facing speakers, sd card and battery isn't a issue with turbo charging. Glad your happy with your twice expensive note and I would like to enjoy my xpure and as I am not in your note forums talking about my xpure,, could you possibly stay away from my pure forums? And we can just agree to disagree?

Posted via the Android Central App

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

I honestly never heard of this website but figured I'd take a look. The list is underwhelming. Price, not an issue for me. I think he's playing a little fast and loose with the term water resistant as the X carries neither an ATM nor IP rating. Splash proof is probably more accurate. Moto maker, kinda cheesy in my opinion. I've been with verizon for over 10 years, I couldn't care less that it works with other carriers. I did a little more looking and found this 3 days later, http://www.zdnet.com/article/nine-r...xy-note-5-instead-of-the-moto-x-pure-edition/

Then to top it off, your boy hit the Note 5 with a damn near perfect 9.7 on his review not even 2 weeks later. I don't even think he believes in that list you posted.

http://www.zdnet.com/product/samsung-galaxy-note-5/