I had my Note 20 ultra 5G for a month and I like it a lot but also like the galaxy fold 2

Rodney Willis

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Contemplating about preordering the fold 2 but I hate to give up my iPhone 11 max just for 600 . I have the iwatch series 4 and Samsung watch 3 I switch up once in a while because I like the activity tracker on the iwatch when I work out . So I might just have three phones which doesn’t make sense in a way . How many people have at least three phones by the way

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Contemplating about preordering the fold 2 but I hate to give up my iPhone 11 max just for 600 . I have the iwatch series 4 and Samsung watch 3 I switch up once in a while because I like the activity tracker on the iwatch when I work out . So I might just have three phones which doesn’t make sense in a way . How many people have at least three phones by the way
Lol. With the Fold2 I will have 5 phones. I didn't really intend for it to be that way it just kind of happened:

Note 10+
S20 Ultra
Note 20 Ultra
Note 20
Fold 2

I may sell the Note 10+ and S20U in the next month or so but thought it'd be fun to try some new launchers on them for a bit first. I love Nova and have multiple saved backups that I can toss around any of the phones but trying some totally different launchers altogether may be fun too.

Rodney Willis

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Lol. With the Fold2 I will have 5 phones. I didn't really intend for it to be that way it just kind of happened:

Note 10+
S20 Ultra
Note 20 Ultra
Note 20
Fold 2

I may sell the Note 10+ and S20U in the next month or so but thought it'd be fun to try some new launchers on them for a bit first. I love Nova and have multiple saved backups that I can toss around any of the phones but trying some totally different launchers altogether may be fun too.

What phone service do you have

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463