I hate my HTC one

Carl_Barr

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Glitch after glitch it leaves its damn print on my day to day life. Never again. Rant rave.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Pew446

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I rooted mine, put a new Rom on it, and all my problems went away. I love my HTC One

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Carl_Barr

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Figure it just might be my particular phone. After realizing I sound like a nut I'm just going to go replace it with my best buy plan.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Figure it just might be my particular phone. After realizing I sound like a nut I'm just going to go replace it with my best buy plan.

Yea no matter what phone we get sometimes they have issues, a lemon model if you will.

Can be frustrating to say the last but use your options. I had mine replaced at the end of December and the process was a breeze

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Carl_Barr

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
To bad the OP doesnt actually tell us what is wrong so we might be able to help him.

Just little things that happen too often. Late or no response when opening apps stock or downloaded. Infrared phone call sensor for screen off/on function is totally crap and always causes me to drop calls or when I need to dial number like on an automated phone service the screen stays off and I have to experiment every time until it comes back on. And when texting on textra late or no response when hitting send so sometimes I never reply and sometimes it happens to be important.

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Sounds exactly like my old LTEvo. I got all that plus about 1/5 of the time when I would hit send on a phone call, it wouldn't dial and then, like, ten minutes later it would dial. I eBayed it. Not saying that HTC isn't a great manufacturer, but I understand your frustration. Exchange it and if the next one isn't better, sell it and buy something else.

Mac50bingo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I love mine, and no phone is without issues, but you could have gotten a bad egg or maybe it is your carrier? Or, maybe the HTC One isn't for you. Regardless, I hope you get the problems worked out whatever phone you end up with.

Carl_Barr

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
So I went and got a manufacture warrentee replacment phone. It's good so far (been 5 days). The only thing I'm curious about is my camera. Sometimes it takes the most amazing photos ever. These can be in door or out door. Then randomly when I really want to get a good focused photo the camera can barely decide what to focus on and everything just looks about as bad an old Nokia phones camera. Very dirty unfocused gritty pixely with a ton of purple around the border. It's happened like 2-3 times.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea mine has been fine.. sounds like you got the one that fell off the production line and someone just put it back.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy