I have not taken the S-Pen out of my Note 5 once ever since I bought it 2 months ago. :(

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what it is... I still have my old Note 2, Note 3, and Note 4.(not in daily use, of course) Whenever I use once of them, I always take the S-Pen out.

Not so with my daily phone, the Note 5... bought it 2+ months ago and I only took it out for the very first time tonight. :(

BaboziMia

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Note 5 because of the s pen. Comes in handy for me. I especially like writing on the calendar my work schedule (differenthours everyday), doctor's appt etc..

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Note 5 because of the s pen. Comes in handy for me. I especially like writing on the calendar my work schedule (differenthours everyday), doctor's appt etc..
So why not now? I still use mine regularly. Now understanding the reasons for your lack of use? (Coming for the Note 2 and Note Edge)

metropolitim

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
And why the un-smilie face? I never use the pen on my Note 3, and I adore everything (else) about it.

Posted via the Android Central App

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I use it to create shopping lists that I scribble directly on the Whiteboard widget I got in the appstore. Much more convenient than typing something in an app that you have to open.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what it is... I still have my old Note 2, Note 3, and Note 4.(not in daily use, of course) Whenever I use once of them, I always take the S-Pen out.

Not so with my daily phone, the Note 5... bought it 2+ months ago and I only took it out for the very first time tonight. :(

Well then you are totally safe from the Arse First S-pen syndrome :p

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I use it to create shopping lists that I scribble directly on the Whiteboard widget I got in the appstore. Much more convenient than typing something in an app that you have to open.

Is it called Whiteboard Pro? Or do you have the link?