I keep getting random ads pop up on my screen even when I'm not running an app.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I keep getting random ads pop up on my screen even when I'm not running an app. It is also on my lock screen, then I have to swipe to get to my actual lock screen to then get to my home screen. It does not show up anywhere on my toolbar up top. Does not reference any apps that it might be coming from. I need to get rid of it but don't know how.

It pops up after I swipe to my lock screen also. And randomly on my home screen when I'm just getting off the phone or closing a text.

Squiffy666

Jan 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm having this happen on my Samsung s8, deleted the apps it could be been connected too and the ads have gone but I keep getting my internet browser with a webpage to crypto-news on it and don't know why or how. I've got a pop up blocker on and virus scanned my phone multiple times and it's coming up clear and it's doing my head in. There's another forum of people having the same issue in the link below. Hopefully we can figure this out as I do not want to reset my phone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forums...reo/935477-chrome-crypto-news-pop-up.html?amp

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meta321