I loled - Why iPhone is better than the HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
lol no.

the iphone 5S + 5C have sold more than 9 million units during the weekend. that's not only a record in iphone sales, but a huge increment from the latest record (the iphone 5).

there isnt a single phone manufacturer right now that comes even close to those figures.

And companies don't fudge numbers to boost the bottom line to excel stock/investment prices now do they?

I for one second DO NOT believe they have sold that many. They can say any number they wish and the lame street media will publish that number. For all we know, they could have sold 5 million actual units and spewed out 9 million to boost their numbers. I call bunk. The sad thing is that we will never really know...just only what they tell us.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The mods have had to spend way too much time babysitting this thread and cleaning up inappropriate or uncalled for posts. Insults and calling out other members will not be tolerated, nor will inappropriate language, trolling, or harrassment. All of which have been present in this thread. The sooner everyone learns to respect others, the more productive discussion will be. That being said, this discussion is over.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej