I NeeD HelP!!!

MizzTickle

New member
Jun 5, 2012
2
0
0
Visit site
Hi...I hope someone knows what to do. I just bought a Triumph from a guy I know. It has gotten wet somehow. I dont know how wet but the water indicator sticker is red. It just shut off last night after I had been listening to music. Now it wont boot up or even turn on. What do I do? Will I have to junk it? It is my new/used UpGrade from a Samsung Intercept and I have waited a long time to upgrade!! I hope someone knows how to help me! Thank You!!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Android Central Forums
 

droidmyme

Well-known member
Apr 7, 2012
824
64
0
Visit site
Take off the battery cover and battery, and put the battery and phone in a jar of rice. Let it stand overnight. That will help remove moisture.

You can also purchase a new battery.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2
 

Kale Blossom

Well-known member
Apr 2, 2012
154
4
0
Visit site
I would advise for the new battery too.

Also, don't use it for a few days, ensure it dries out thoroughly. I have also heard about something with rubbing alcohol to rinse it out, but I forget the details, definitely google it.

If you never got it wet, you will probably want to ask about the phone's history. Just like a car, it's something you want to do whenever you buy something that's used.

Sent from my Triumph using Android Central Forums
 

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
942,880
Messages
6,916,380
Members
3,158,721
Latest member
TG20