I won an iPad MIini

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I won an iPad mini on a radio contest yesterday. Now I'm trying to decide if I should sell the iPad and my 2012 Nexus and upgrade it to 2013 Nexus 7 and pocket the extra cash or just use them both (original N7 and iPad mini).

My daughters both have iPods 4th gen so I could always use their iTunes account for apps so I could use it easily enough that way.

But I have had my original Nexus 7 3g version since they came out and I also have a Galaxy S4 Active so I'm more invested in the Android system.

I know - this is a terrible problem to have. :D

Ideas anybody?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I won an iPad mini on a radio contest yesterday. Now I'm trying to decide if I should sell the iPad and my 2012 Nexus and upgrade it to 2013 Nexus 7 and pocket the extra cash or just use them both (original N7 and iPad mini).

My daughters both have iPods 4th gen so I could always use their iTunes account for apps so I could use it easily enough that way.

But I have had my original Nexus 7 3g version since they came out and I also have a Galaxy S4 Active so I'm more invested in the Android system.

I know - this is a terrible problem to have. :D

Ideas anybody?
I think I would sell it for something else. Not sure what, but I would sell it.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
If you're really interested in the iPad mini, I'd sell it now while it still has good value. There's a new one due sometime in the next month or two (possibly with a retina display), and there will be a glut of last year's model for sale once that happens.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Nice. I bought my wife the iPad 4 for Xmas last year, and a week before that, she wins an iPad Mini at her company holiday party raffle! We gave the Mini to my parents so our kids wouldn't fiend on it (too many personal electronics), and they turned around and gave it to our kids a couple months later. :-\

Personally, I'd sell it and use the $ on a yet-to-be-released cell phone (e.g. G2, MotoX, Note 3, N5, T6, Honami, gold iPhone :D). Of course, I already have the N7 v2 ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlee chase