Ice View Case unlock.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I only used my Ice View Case for a few minutes and then took it off because I'm not sure I want to keep it.

One issue I had is that flipping open the case would automatically unlock the phone.

Is there a setting to keep the phone locked or do the Ice View features rely on the phone not being secure?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
It's strange because it seems like it locks at times where I need a password but other times just flipping it open unlocks it.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine always needs my fingerprint since I have it set to that. The one thing I dislike is that it turns the screen on to the pin screen every time. I just want my locked screen clear so I can see notifications in the back ground sometimes. But the pin screen blocks most of it and you have to hit back button to clear that.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I have it set to print as well and it works perfect without the case.. I can't figure out why half the time I flip open it's secure and sometimes it not.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine is always secure, never had it get me past the pin screen. Thats strange that yours would allow that. Is the setting for locking the phone immediately checked?

jacknkh

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Might be a little late already by now. Today I was hit by the same problem. Suspected it was caused by updates. Managed to return to the original behavior after restarting the phone. Really scared me half to dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkC1970