Icon Issue

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I did a battery pull/soft reset and when I turned the phone back on the icons for the apps that I previously moved to the SD card show up as the green and white android icon. It seems to be the icons in the folders I've created only - for example Dolphin browser has the proper icon and was previously moved to the SD card but is by itself on the home screen and not in a folder; however, all the apps in the game folder I created show as the stock android icon

I unmounted the SD and re-mounted it and everything appears fine with it (I can still access the various apps), but the icons are still the android icon, and not the app-specific icon.

How can I get it to go back to the app-specific icons for everything? Thanks.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So far, the only solution I've found that is reasonably fast/easy, is to change the skin. You can then change it back and put your wallpaper back on.

It's annoying to have to do it, but it works and it's faster than re-dropping all the icons into the folders.

Other than that, I don't know of any other way around it.

grasstrout

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue...even had it on my nexus one...use folder organizer and you won't have the same issue

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hapily02