Icon Issue

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I did a battery pull/soft reset and when I turned the phone back on the icons for the apps that I previously moved to the SD card show up as the green and white android icon. It seems to be the icons in the folders I've created only - for example Dolphin browser has the proper icon and was previously moved to the SD card but is by itself on the home screen and not in a folder; however, all the apps in the game folder I created show as the stock android icon

I unmounted the SD and re-mounted it and everything appears fine with it (I can still access the various apps), but the icons are still the android icon, and not the app-specific icon.

How can I get it to go back to the app-specific icons for everything? Thanks.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So far, the only solution I've found that is reasonably fast/easy, is to change the skin. You can then change it back and put your wallpaper back on.

It's annoying to have to do it, but it works and it's faster than re-dropping all the icons into the folders.

Other than that, I don't know of any other way around it.

grasstrout

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue...even had it on my nexus one...use folder organizer and you won't have the same issue

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk