ICS delayed

lordwalker

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
At least we have another date to look forward too. I am getting a little frustrated. The primary reason I bought the RAZR last year was because I was told it would be the one of the first phones to get ICS.

mthorn79

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Look on the bright side, only 7% are on ICS and most of those are Nexus phones or ones released recently. A lot of carriers are still as of yet to upgrade phones that have already been released with GB.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The RAZR still should be the first Gingerbread phone on Verizon to get the Ice Cream Sandwich update, unless the Rezound somehow beats it to the punch. I doubt that will happen, though.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
BS the bionic should be. It was promised at release it would get soon.
The RAZR still should be the first Gingerbread phone on Verizon to get the Ice Cream Sandwich update, unless the Rezound somehow beats it to the punch. I doubt that will happen, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Ahowe125

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It sure is amazing how quickly the T-bolt and bionic gained superstar popularity, only to fall into a sad outdated phone even faster. It was just bad timing on both.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
It sure is amazing how quickly the T-bolt and bionic gained superstar popularity, only to fall into a sad outdated phone even faster. It was just bad timing on both.

Neither were superstars in my book. Like pretty much everything, they were overhyped disappointments. I'm not sure if the blame should be timing or just the fact that they are underwhelming devices (to be honest).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
At least we have another date to look forward too. I am getting a little frustrated. The primary reason I bought the RAZR last year was because I was told it would be the one of the first phones to get ICS.

If that was ur primary reason for getting the RAZR. Then y should have gotten a gnex

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ahowe125

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Neither were superstars in my book. Like pretty much everything, they were overhyped disappointments. I'm not sure if the blame should be timing or just the fact that they are underwhelming devices (to be honest).

I would have to agree that they were very much over hyped disappointments. I read about all the hype around the t-bolt, and couldn't figure out what the big deal was. It wasn't a HUGE improvement over my Droid X, other then the addition of 4g. Which at the time wasn't even in my area yet.

Since I just upgraded to the Razr, I'm in no rush to get ICS, since I don't yet know what I'm missing. But I'm happy to at least be on a phone that "should" get it soon.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Well since bionic and razr are very simuliar in hardware there both junk. But there's more sexiness and pull behind the razr and the maxx. I can't stand the razr setup. If I had a choice it would b bionic

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Razr is junk? Wow! Im sorry does your phone cook breakfast in the morning or something because ive used the Nexus too and i wasn't blown away there either...one runs one thing and the other runs something else..thats called preference ..to say something is junk thats is a quality phone just sounds silly...LG phones are junk! Cheap free Android phones are junk.. The Razr is a great phone and built better than the Nexus ..the Nexus will always get updates and is easy to hack ...but please ignorance has to stop ...because you like your phone does not deem other phones that are just as good "junk"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24