If I got this phone today

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I am coming up on my contract and I am using a SSGe4gt. I am eyeing the g2 and the Moto x BUT money being and issue is this a good phone to last me the next 2 years?

Posted via Android Central App

haillyl

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Of course, this model not even 1 year old yet, i have mine for 7months, still running smoothly. Moto X is great, but i can tell ya this phone is on par with it. For G2, the UI is super heavy and it isn't look as great as this, kinda weird with that design. I suggest you to wait for nexus 5, see whether google is gonna make it as affordable as nexus 4. If you really cant wait for that, then this should be the best option for you.

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 4

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have have been itching for a phone. My s2 tiring out. I was thinking of using the 14day return policy and trying it out. Its a free phone now at Best Buy. The only thing is the Moto x feels so comfy in the hand. ...

haillyl

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Grab it and have a try then. Indeed Moto X is one of the great phones out there, but as you mentioned it's a lil too expensive for you, so i think this will be the best option. Btw nexus 5 is coming soon in 1-2 months time, maybe you might want to add it into your list?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 4

fishline

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
HTC One still reigns. I'd say the OG would be my 2nd choice. Motox X uses the same chip as OG, right?

batmanxgr

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
LG OG and Note 2 is the best on Sprint until the LG G2 and Note 3 comes out.

The Moto X is a dual core phone only.

I havent had any problems with my OG, the updates went smooth. If you can wait...the G2 will be a beast of a phone.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
To me, a price of free would make the decision very easy.
I wouldn't hesitate to get the Optimus G as a free phone, as it will do as well as almost anything else for the 2 years you will have it.

Sure, you could go somewhere and get a slightly faster cpu, or a slightly newer version of Android, but it doesn't sound like you are chasing the latest, you just want a good phone. THe Optimus G is definitely a good phone.

Good luck on your choice. I hope whatever you pick works out for you.

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
To me, a price of free would make the decision very easy.
I wouldn't hesitate to get the Optimus G as a free phone, as it will do as well as almost anything else for the 2 years you will have it.

Sure, you could go somewhere and get a slightly faster cpu, or a slightly newer version of Android, but it doesn't sound like you are chasing the latest, you just want a good phone. THe Optimus G is definitely a good phone.

Good luck on your choice. I hope whatever you pick works out for you.

I will be headed to Best Buy Wednesday to look at this phone. I also have a phone freedom card coming to me that should pay 4 the case ..

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I went and got the phone. My daughter had a homecoming. parade. And I used it to take pics. So far very impressed. With it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48