If you have a fold 3 and S22U Spen question

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
This is for those that have both phones and use the Spen.

I've found using the Spen on the fold 3 a lot better experience in response. I have to put more pressure on the Spen using the S22U and when typing get extra characters all the time. I have the screen sensitivity turned off as I don't use a screen protector.

When I use the Spen on the fold 3 it's nice and smooth, don't need pressure, it just glides and works. I get a better Spen experience on the fold 3. Anyone that have both notice anything like this?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
This is for those that have both phones and use the Spen.

I've found using the Spen on the fold 3 a lot better experience in response. I have to put more pressure on the Spen using the S22U and when typing get extra characters all the time. I have the screen sensitivity turned off as I don't use a screen protector.

When I use the Spen on the fold 3 it's nice and smooth, don't need pressure, it just glides and works. I get a better Spen experience on the fold 3. Anyone that have both notice anything like this?
Spen works great on both devices for me. No issues at all. Do you happen to have a case in the S22U that has magnets in it? That will cause issues with the SPen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX