I'm going back to pattern swipe

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Forget the fingerprint lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Don't give up! Took me a few rounds of tries (deleting and re-entering my prints that weren't as good) but once I nailed the right prints and angles, turning the phone on with the fingerprint is brilliant! Saves a lot of time over the pattern and you can turn the phone on one handed, which is so convenient! Keep trying!

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Now, i could be completely full of it....But I did an exchange today for a different phone and this scanner works way better. Also notice that the home button has a different feedback when pressed.

My other S6's scanner was not terrible. But it would be temperamental sometimes for reasons I could not understand. Like my finger would definitely be in a prime position and no other factors like wetness etc and it would just refuse it. My new phone works perfectly and is much faster with the scanner. So if you can't get it to work for ya, might want to consider a swap as the last resort

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Now, i could be completely full of it....But I did an exchange today for a different phone and this scanner works way better. Also notice that the home button has a different feedback when pressed.

My other S6's scanner was not terrible. But it would be temperamental sometimes for reasons I could not understand. Like my finger would definitely be in a prime position and no other factors like wetness etc and it would just refuse it. My new phone works perfectly and is much faster with the scanner. So if you can't get it to work for ya, might want to consider a swap as the last resort

Ok good to know

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae