Im not sure what type of dual sim cards to by for my samsug galaxy J2 prime.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm just purchased the Samsung Galaxy J2 prime.
Not sure what brand of sim
To get but I know it's a mini
And it's dual sim and the phone
Is unlocked. Possibly looking at at&t or T mobile. Could I get some brand name suggest tons? It's not a CDMA. That's in
advance!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You don't pick a "brand" of SIM other than picking which carrier provides it. When you sign up for services from a carrier you are provided with the SIM by the carrier.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You "pick" the carrier that gives you good coverage every place you need coverage. (For all the ads and all the maps, there's an entire area around here that has absolutely no AT&T signal - and probably never will. The people living there can't afford cellphones, the tower happens to be situated so it doesn't cover that area, and AT&T doesn't seem to care. Sprint has great coverage - and a few great holes with no service. If you happen to live in one of those holes and go with Sprint, you're out of luck.) So see which carrier your friends have, where they get service and where they don't, then decide which one covers where you need. Go into their store, sign up for a plan and they'll put a SIM in your phone. (Size doesn't matter - SIMs come on a credit-card-size card, with breakouts for full, micro and nano, so any SIM can be broken out to fit any phone. But you can't just buy one, then get service, you have to open an account with a carrier - and you get a SIM.)