I'm off the market!

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully you are older than 25 years old ...preferably in your 30s.

Hopefully you found your passion in life and are working on it.

My friend my instincts are telling me to congratulate you but the way things are today in USA the odds are againts you.

Best of luck.

CHARGED LTE UP

Reactions: jerseyboy357

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! Hope you found your soulmate. As I tell the Groom just before every wedding I am invited too .. There are 4 words that will save your marriage. They are Yes Dear and I'm Sorry. Never forget them and never be afraid to use them, even if it's not your fault. Come November I have been married 20 years and they have not failed me yet. :D

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Congrats.

I tried surprising my wife with a Fascinate last year thinking it was shinier than my DX and still haven't heard the end of it.
After I took it back for a DX she then proceeds to steal my accessories; Case, extended battery (and the spare), 10ft USB cable, Bluetooth FM transmitter, car chargers, etc. She even insists that I don't run a higher CM7 nightly than her.
Look out! Hope you know what you are committing too.

[tapatalk - shadow]

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Congrats jersey. Robert and Captain have it right above. I still have not heard the end of trading in my Dinc for a DX and not doing the same for her.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Congrats! Yes its always yes dear and I'm sorry. After 4 years (today) I just learned its true. I tried to not be like that but have learned its just much easier. I got her a iPhone today as her 4 year gift. See even if you think you know what's best (android) you still do what they want cause when they are happy we are happy :) . Anyways Congrats again its a awesome time right now for you both. Enjoy it and hit me up if you need any advise.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: jerseyboy357

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts