Impulse purchased a DNA. Mixed feelings.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Well, my priorities are my kid n bills. I'm not willing to live on ramen n water. I like to cook, and I've been poor, not by choice, I mean poorer than I am now n it's not fun. I couldn't even afford a cheap phone 5 yrs ago . I lived n a homeless shelter n I just know Where my money should go. It isn't multiple phones, but if u don't have a spouse n kids to support, more power to ya.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

I hear you loud and clear. I was unemployed for a yr. I understand completely. Some ppl think nothing bad can happen. Be happy with what you have and grateful. I am upgrading in March but my responsibilities come first. I never want to be close to homelessness ever.

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sticking with my Rezound for now. Ticked that HTC isn't dropping Jelly Bean on it (yes, I actually like Sense), but aside from JB features that I like (my N7 is awesome), and 720p compared to 1080p, the no sdcard expansion is my number one holdback. I have a 64gb card in the Rezound, so I'm spoiled for available space for all my chunky data and media files.

How do you like the Rezound? It's only $.01 on Amazon compared to $150 for the Droid DNA, so I'm debating whether or not I should upgrade to a superior device. I live in CA so I'd still have to pay like an extra $70 on tax alone either way, but the Rezound does have expandable memory and comes with those over-hyped earbuds..