Incipio DualPro Case Review for the Galaxy Note8

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
https://youtu.be/9mCD8Nwvm70

DualPro is one of the more prominent series of cases made by Incipio, and it is primarily geared towards keeping your phone safe and secure. I have had the pleasure of reviewing other DualPro cases in the past, and this one definitely lives up to the name and legacy of its predecessors. This phone case has been as pleasure from day one, and it has been tough trying to get me to take this one off of my phone.

The Look: The Dual-Pro case looks fantastic. I don’t usually gush on about colors and all of that jazz, but this particular model has really caught my eye. The model that I received is Midnight Blue, and I love it. The color changes a little bit based on the light, which helps to change things up a little bit, and offers a surprising experience. One other nice addition in the color itself is minuscule little white/glitter specs which aren’t easy to make out at all, but give it a bit of a sheen when they catch the light. It’s not a glitter effect at all, but it makes the color tone of the case appear slightly lighter in direct light. It’s not something that is overtly noticeable, but if you pay attention and notice the details of your phone case, you will definitely appreciate the creativity that went into the design. In addition to Midnight Blue, the DualPro case comes in five other colors: Black, Merlot, Champagne, Rose Quartz, and *Turquoise/Charcoal* (coming soon).
20171023_190723.jpg20171023_190736.jpg

The Feel: The case is as physically complimenting as it is aesthetically pleasing. The case is a two-piece design with a soft, rubber-style case that has a hard-plastic mold that mounts onto it, creating the buffer and protection system that the DualPro is known for. The case fits very well on the phone and isn’t likely to come off without a decent amount of force. I’m not generally a big fan of protective style cases because they are larger and bulkier than I’d like, but the DualPro does a great job of maintaining a slimmer profile for a case that provides 10ft of drop protection. Of course, if you already own a Note8, you know that the phone isn’t small. The DualPro case doesn’t help make the size of the device any more manageable, but for the protection it offers, the size is acceptable. The phone is a but unwieldy for me, but if you are comfortable carrying around the device and using it then this case shouldn’t make the phone any more difficult to manage on a day-to-day basis.
20171023_190802.jpg20171023_190825.jpg

Security: Normally I reserve this section to talk about all of the wonderful security characteristics of a phone case – and I will - but I’m happy to report that security isn’t the only major selling point for this case. This case is very well balanced and offers lots of positive features for looks, form factor, as well as keeping your device protected. The colors are unique, the form factor compliments the phone well – especially for being a protective style case – and it even offers 10ft of drop protection, as mentioned above. There isn’t really anything I don’t like about this case, which is unusual for me. I’m generally very nit-picky when it comes to cases, but I plan on using this one as my daily driver for the foreseeable future. The DualPro even has the protective security lip over the front of the screen that allows you to place the phone face-down on a flat surface without worrying about the scratching up the screen. Of course, you want to make sure that you get a good glass screen protector to protect the gorgeous display of the Note8. It’s a $900 phone… take care of it.
MVIMG_20171113_104733.jpgMVIMG_20171113_104803.jpgMVIMG_20171113_104814.jpg

Conclusion: The DualPro case is fantastic and I highly recommend it. With all of the gorgeous colors, complimentary form factor and security for days, you can’t go wrong with this case. And to top it all off, you can pick one up for $29.99, which is a darn good price for what you’re getting. Usually I’m not a fan of more expensive cases, but this case is priced in a sweet spot that makes it justifiable and affordable.

Pros:
- The colors are gorgeous
- The form factor pairs well with the Note8
- The security of the case is top-notch, and has 10ft drop protection
- The price isn’t bad at all for what you’re getting

Cons:
- The phone itself is naturally large and bulky, and adding a case doesn’t help
- Yeah… I’ve got nothing. It’s a great case and I love it.

If you’re interested in picking up a DualPro case for your Note8, you can check them out over at Incipio’s website: https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartphone-cases/samsung-smartphone-cases/samsung-galaxy-note-8-cases/dualpro-samsung-galaxy-note-8-case.html - They are currently priced at $29.99, and taxes/shipping will vary by location. As always, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them down in the comments section.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol