Incredible S on VZW

drumzalicious

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a feeling there are two different versions of this phone. One might be going to AT&T and the other to Verizon dubbed the Incredible HD with the LTE radio

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Best buy will be getting the exclusivity to sell the phone sometime next month. So it may be unlocked, i hope it is on the at&t frequency.

dcviper

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I, for one, would ABSOLUTELY get this instead of the TB. I think 4 inches is a PERFECT screen size. 4g is not on the roadmap for my area. And I LOVE the stealth black look. This is much much more appealing to me than the TB.

Yep, word for word my reaction to this phone.

Brucewl

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Whatever, I had bought it now, and I found this machine is so popular in China, because does not like US. Most of Chinese do not want to own a mobilephone with CDMA

micongo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
one of the articles said that the rotating soft buttons are lcd....but they are actually led's theres two sets in there one for regular and one for left side spin....so they only rotate on way.

the incredible s is going to verizon not tmobile. it is a gsm phone but will be using a cmda/gsm globalized chip.

Kmasum

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I returned my Thunderbolt due to horrible battery life, 3 hrs on 4G network!! I am waiting for increadible s, but I won't get it on release day, I wanna get a good reviews on battery as everyone knows htc battery sucks a$$,

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I returned my Thunderbolt due to horrible battery life, 3 hrs on 4G network!! I am waiting for increadible s, but I won't get it on release day, I wanna get a good reviews on battery as everyone knows htc battery sucks a$$,

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You didn't even try turning off 4G?

AndrewWestSide

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for you input, Kmasum. Battery life is a big factor for me. Neither my D1 or Incredible make it through the day. Bought the bigger batter for the Incredible which helped a little. The Thunderbolt looks great but I knew it would come at the expense of battery life. Anyway, I can't wait for the Incredible S, love the specs and Engadget reported good battery life. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I will buy it if immediately if it has the ability to be used abroad. I'd love to trade in my tour for the new Inc. Hope that roadmap is legit

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I will buy it if immediately if it has the ability to be used abroad. I'd love to trade in my tour for the new Inc. Hope that roadmap is legit

Welcome Regulator! The jump from BB to Android was a great experience for me. I'm sure it will be for you, too.

Although, it'll be nice to see what BB does with the QNX OS on mobile phones in 2012.

tack

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that could make this better for me is 4G. I have been waiting for a 4G global phone that is a full touch screen with a front facing camera. The specs here look great except 4G. Still looks like the best global option on VZW if you want a full touch screen. The only other option is a BB Storm2, which I can tell you from owning one is no option!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware