Infuse & youtube mobile

rgrant366

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have 4 stock Samsung Infuse phones. One by one recently they all stopped playing youtube vids when using the web. Even the ones that I played before. I have done a hard reset on one of them, wiped it out as if new and the vids still give the message " Cannot play this video"... Any clues as to why? But strange enough the advertisers video will play.

Last edited:

deentech23

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem. Can play videos through the you tube app, but nothing on you tube mobile site. Need help. Have uninstalled/reinstalled flash, updated you tube app, installed mx video and set as my default video player. I have tried going to you tube mobile through a different browser (dolphin). Nothing worked. I can watch you tube video's through the non-mobile site but it's annoying.

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Heck i don't even know what to do at all with this. Maybe it is because I messed with the folders on my infuse and somehow messed up the mobile browser version of youtube. It worked fine before but now my sister's atrix can no longer watch videos on youtubbe mobile, only app and web version

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coldel