Inside Sprint

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Look on the bright side...

You always have Android Central :D

Which is where I first found out about Inside Sprint. Android Central was the first place I always came when I got my first android phone, and in fact where I did my research before getting an android. It will always be home.

Really did it have any redeeming value...

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

He did provide some inside knowledge and I did like some of the training videos.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I found out info on AC and went to Sprint store and they were like," where did you get that info...." Turned out they didn't even know what was going on during the release of the Evo4GLTE and that BB and Wal-Mart had the phones for sale ...:D

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Last edited:

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well Inside Sprint Now is looking to bring it back using an offshore server, just read about it on their Twitter account.

But I agree AC is still better, and much bigger tooo.

Reactions: Mercury81

robnelle

May 20, 2012
Visit site
It's been close to 3 weeks now since Neo's last tweet..His temporary site hasn't been updated either. Anyone have any update on this cat? I hope he still has his job!:confused:

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It's been close to 3 weeks now since Neo's last tweet..His temporary site hasn't been updated either. Anyone have any update on this cat? I hope he still has his job!:confused:

You can't tweet from Outer Mongolia. I hear he is heading Sprint support there after a reassignment. :(:eek: